Patch-Day: Update for MediaProvider Collection

Um alle Funktionen von Destinaja nutzen zu können, sollten Sie sich registrieren oder einloggen.
  • Hello,

it is time again. This time the plugin MediaProvider Collection got some improvements.

The improvements in the version 1.0.7 (https://shop.destinaja.de/prod…mediaprovider-collection/) are:

• the script for the media provider Facebook-Posts loads now asynchronously (performance enhancement)
    • the script for the media provider Facebook-Posts will only loaded now if a Facebook-Posts is on the current page (performance enhancement)
    • new media provider for Golem Video

I wish you much fun with the new version of my plugin.

Edit: Warning! I have just released the version 1.0.7 pl 1. A new plugin named ExtendedMedia-BBCode – 2-Click-Media which was released in the Woltlab-Store today produce in combination with non-video-providers unwanted behavior and errors. For this reason I need to exclude this plugin. I have contacted the developer.

• Warning! I have just released the version 1.0.7 pl 1. A new plugin named ExtendedMedia-BBCode – 2-Click-Media which was released in the Woltlab-Store today produce in combination with non-video-providers unwanted behavior and errors. For this reason I need to exclude this plugin. I have contacted the developer.